Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter web sites or mini web sites) have merely one purpose — to sell a product or service. My conversion to the one-page web site technique has been a reluctant one, as I hate examining all the sales copy. However , the facts can not lie — one-page internet sites written like a lengthy sales copy are probably the most effective ways to trade you product online. Many people don’t essentially read nearly anything online. Instead, they check a page, searching for info that is bold, within a larger font size, within a different color, or in a bulleted format. Consequently, Internet marketers have discovered that the most important information about your product needs to catch the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
Which you need to begin:
1 . A niched product for a great easily well-known target market. One-page web sites work best if you have a product or service for a extremely specific niche market, such as an eBook approach teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to start your personal bead making jewellery business, or possibly a set of Cd albums on how to teach yourself to enjoy the piano. You need to be competent to identify and describe the target market, by determining what the target market requirements and what they’ll cover (as very well as simply how much they will pay) to what journals they reading, what groups/associations do they belong to, and where they hang out both on- and offline. Be sure to know something about your target market before proceeding to the next stage.
2 . A domain name. The domain for your one-page site should certainly mirror or perhaps closely appear like your merchandise name, or possibly a prominent feature of your merchandise. So , for instance , if you are a hypnotist and you have a podcast that you have been selling for you to use hypnosis to lose weight, after that you’d really want to try and have a domain name like. Try and get the. com variant of your domain if possible, but since that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated variant of the. com domain name.
In case you have an existing site, your domain name can be forwarded and disguised to an inner page of your website so that it appears like another website without paying for additional hosting. is exactly where I buy all of my personal domains, they usually offer site forwarding and masking as part of their url registration product.
If you don’t actually have a web site, you need to determine what your online business needs will be in the next few months to determine which hosting and website products you might need.
5. A give-away. You have two goals to your one-page internet site: get the speak to info from the visitors and convert these people into forking over customers. The simplest way to obtain speak to info coming from a visitor is to create a related information merchandise (ebook, digital tips booklet, special survey, podcast or other audio file, ecourse, video, and so forth ) when the content is so compelling the fact that the visitor gladly parts with his/her name and primary email to obtain the totally free giveaway. You can also create a promotion, say a trial period just for $1, and give access just to those who provides you with their contact info. By providing you their contact information, they may have become a nice lead and you can start to produce a relationship with them.
5. Your merchandise. There are numerous products you can create to market online. Those who are quickest to create and require bit of investment (other than your time and efforts to create them) and are offered by an electronic download incorporate an guide or specialized report, a podcast (audio recording of an interview or telelcass), or an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything you must create an ebook. I like to recommend that you file format in e-book in a word refinement program, like Microsoft Expression. You’ll then simply want to format that into a locked PDF record so that it has the more difficult to illegally copy. I as well encourage you to have a PDF FILE program that allows you to create clickable links in your document so your buyers may easily click on sites from your guide. I prefer the Adobe Palaestrian program to produce PDF records, as Clayish PDF seems to have both of these features, but there are lots of cheap or cost-free programs available that will let you convert simple word producing files to PDF formatting.
To make the product more desirable, you need to have a protective cover created. This cover can actually serve as the cover of the virtual item, and you can work with it as an icon in emails and in your shopping cart software as a video or graphic representation of your product. There are numerous of graphic artists who also create guide and other item covers, in addition to several items of software you can purchase to create the own. I never been too pleased with the results from software, and so i hire Heather Colman of, who does a wonderful job.
5 various. A merchant service. In order to gather payments, you need to be able to take credit card payments online. Your merchant account enterprise needs to give you a “virtual terminal”, which allows you to enter and process trades online and extrémité with your e-commerce software program. One of the most commonly used virtual terminal is the fact provided by. Understand what want to purchase a merchant service, you can begin by using third-party cpus like PayPal or Clickbank account, but they give less versatility than a complete merchant service.
6. Shopping cart application. Ultimately, the shopping cart software will be a workhorse suitable for you and enable you to automate a large number of functions of the online business. The cart that we highly recommend can be,, which offers a large amount of flexibility in how you list and package products, provides buyers a 24-hour download URL to get downloading the electronic merchandise, has integrated autoresponders so that you can automatically contact your customers, and an email broadcast function so that you can mail out special notices to the clients or potential customers on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page offers the visitor access to some piece of information in return for the customer parting with his name and first email address. The info has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name of this page. About this page you’ll want to have an desirable graphic, persuasive headline, a list of benefits that the visitor will receive in the event the visitor will give you his get in touch with info quickly, and an application for the customer to fill out to receive the info.
8. The sales letter webpage. This is the principal sales page of your one-page web site, containing an extensive sales letter with benefits of the product and testimonials more who’ve employed the product, In which formula to get writing a highly effective one-page sales copy site, and I use a course called Fast Sales Letter Generator, that helps me personally by requesting me a number of questions that may enable me to create the copy for the purpose of the webpage. The blueprint for a one-page sales letter web site is generally an attention-getting heading, a strong beginning statement, body of the notice that sets out the features and benefits of what you’re giving, the actual offer itself, and asking for someone buy. Most web pages are made very likewise. If you look at some of the web sites on the major Online marketers, you’ll find this style utilized again and again.
being unfaithful. Follow-up auto responders. The capability to continue to touch base and “touch” your potential customers is key in developing a romance with them so that they maneuver from a prospective buyer to a purchasing customer. I create a number of 6-10 roughly autoresponders that happen to be sent out in the 3 weeks after a purchase to check on in with the purchaser, as well as to interest the purchaser in another item. The shopping cart program I use features autoresponders integrated. Other salsat.net efficient autoresponder providers include and.
10.. Visitors the site. Because your site is merely one page, it will be almost ignored in the organic search engine ranking procedure. There’s simply not enough happy to warrant a very high ranking in any keyword you might select. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page internet site is to order keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click promoting. Google’s Ppc, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) happen to be two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Google is probably the least difficult with which to start out.
Completing a one page site won’t happen overnight. Nevertheless , with a minor research, wonderful copywriting, and a marketing method in place, a one-page web-site can easily turn into a profit centre for your business.