Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter internet sites or mini web sites) have only 1 purpose — to sell a product. My change to the one-page web site technique has been a reluctant one, as I hate browsing all the sales copy. Nevertheless , the facts do lie — one-page websites written like a lengthy sales copy are one of the effective ways to trade you product online. Most of the people don’t basically read whatever online. Rather, they search within a page, seeking out info that is certainly bold, within a larger font size, within a different color, or in a bulleted format. Therefore, Internet marketers have realized that the most important information about your item needs to capture the reader’s eyes as they scan the page.
This is what you need to get started:
1 . A niched product for an easily recognizable target market. One-page web sites might be best if you have a product or service for a extremely specific niche market, like an eBook to be able to teach a parrot to, an e-course on how to commence your unique bead creating jewelllery business, or maybe a set of Compact disks on how to teach yourself to perform the piano. You need to be allowed to identify and describe the target market, from determining the particular target market requirements and what they’ll find the money for (as well as how much they will pay) to what training systems they reading, what groups/associations do that they belong to, and where they will hang out equally on- and offline. Ensure you know something about your target market before beginning to the next stage.
2 . Appropriate. The domain for your one-page site should mirror or perhaps closely appear like your product name, or maybe a prominent feature of your item. So , for example , if you are a hypnotherapist and you have a podcast really are selling in order to use hypnosis to lose weight, then simply you’d really want to try and get a domain name like. Try and find the. com variation of your domain name if possible, but since that’s not offered, seek out the hyphenated variety of the. com domain name.
When you have an existing site, your domain name can be forwarded and obscured to an interior page of your website in order that it appears like a different website without paying for additional hosting. is exactly where I order all of my own domains, they usually offer site forwarding and masking as part of their site registration system.
If you don’t currently have a web site, it is advisable to determine what your online business needs will be in the next couple of months to determine what type of hosting and website services you might need.
5. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page web page: get the contact info out of your visitors and convert them into spending customers. The ultimate way to obtain get in touch with info right from a visitor is usually to create a related information item (ebook, electric tips report, special record, podcast or perhaps other sound file, ecourse, video, etc . ) in which the content is really compelling that visitor gladly parts with his/her brand and primary current email address to obtain the totally free giveaway. You can also create a discount, say a trial period intended for $1, and provide access only to those who will give you their speak to info. By providing you all their contact information, they have become a warm lead and you can start to establish a relationship with them.
5. Your item. There are any number of products you can create to trade online. Those that are quickest to create and require very little investment (other than your time and efforts to create them) and are available by an electronic download consist of an electronic book or particular report, a podcast (audio recording of your interview or perhaps telelcass), or perhaps an ecourse. Of these, you probably have almost everything you have to create a great ebook. I suggest that you formatting in e book in a word application program, just like Microsoft Term. You’ll then simply want to format this into a locked PDF doc so that it’s more difficult to illegally backup. I likewise encourage you to use a PDF FORMAT program that allows you to create clickable links in your document so that your buyers could easily click on web sites from your e-book. I prefer the Adobe Equestrian director program to produce PDF files, as Adobe PDF comes with both of these features, but there are numerous of low-cost or cost-free programs available that will enable you to convert fundamental word processing files to PDF structure.
To make the product more desirable, you need to have an appliance cover created. This kind of cover can actually serve as the cover of the virtual product, and you can use it as a great icon in emails and in your shopping cart software as a image representation of the product. There are a number of visual artists just who create e book and other product covers, and several pieces of software you can aquire to create your own. I’ve truly never been too happy with the comes from software, then i hire Heather Colman of, who does a wonderful job.
some. A merchant service. In order to collect payments, you need able to have credit card obligations online. The merchant account business needs to give a “virtual terminal”, which lets you enter and process transactions online and cadre with your e-commerce software program. The most commonly used electronic terminal is that provided by. If you don’t want to purchase a merchant service, you can begin by making use of third-party cpus like PayPal or Clickbank account, but they present less overall flexibility than a full merchant support.
6. Shopping cart application. Ultimately, the shopping cart software is a workhorse for you and enable one to automate various functions of your online business. The cart which i highly recommend is certainly,, which offers quite a lot of flexibility in how you list and bunch products, provides buyers a 24-hour down load URL econcierge.it for the purpose of downloading your electronic item, has built/in autoresponders to help you automatically follow up with your customers, and a message broadcast function so that you can submit special notices to the clients or potentials on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page provides the visitor use of some piece of information in exchange for the visitor parting along with his name and first email address. The knowledge has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name on the page. About this page you’ll be wanting to have an appealing graphic, compelling headline, a list of rewards that the visitor will receive if the visitor will give you his contact info immediately, and an application for the customer to complete to receive the knowledge.
8. The sales letter site. This is the main sales page of the one-page web site, containing an extensive sales letter with benefits of the product and testimonials of others who’ve utilized the product, There’s a formula for the purpose of writing an efficient one-page sales copy site, and i also use a course called Instant Sales Letter Electrical generator, that helps me by asking me a series of questions that could enable me to create the copy with regards to the web page. The method for a one-page sales letter web site is generally a great attention-getting subject, a strong starting statement, human body of the notice that traces the features and benefits of what you’re offering, the actual deliver itself, after which asking for the sale. Most internet pages are created very likewise. If you look at the web sites in the major Web entrepreneurs, you’ll find this kind of style used again and again.
9. Follow-up vehicle responders. The capacity to continue to touch base and “touch” your potential customers is key in developing a romance with them so that they progress from a prospective client to a purchasing customer. I usually create a group of 6-10 possibly even autoresponders that happen to be sent out above the 3 weeks pursuing the purchase to check on in with the purchaser, as well as to interest the purchaser in another item. The shopping cart program I use provides autoresponders constructed in. Other efficient autoresponder companies include and.
10.. Visitors the site. Your own site is only one webpage, it will be practically ignored inside the organic search engine ranking process. There’s not really enough content to warrant a top ranking about any keyword you might choose. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page website is to invest in keywords, or pay-per-click marketing and advertising. Google’s Google adwords, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) will be two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Yahoo is probably the least complicated with which to get started.
Completing a one page web-site won’t happen overnight. Nevertheless , with a dose of research, great copywriting, and a marketing system in place, a one-page site can easily become a profit center for your organization.